I can't believe school starts in less than 2 weeks! Summer break seems to have come and gone in just a blink of an eye.
We have most of Michael's school supplies purchased. I gave him a haircut, which was quite a joy for both of us - NOT (remember this post??). And as soon as he'll hold still and cooperate, I'll go through his clothes to see what still fits him, what doesn't and what he needs. By the way, Emily, I think we'll have some more clothes for Jared coming your way!
So I think we're pretty much set for the start of school...just waiting for the onslaught of paperwork that'll be coming soon! Hey, does anyone have a good filing system for keeping track of school stuff? How do you handle all of the kids' work and art projects - if you save their stuff, what do you save (everything, some things) and how/where do you save it?
Anyway, we're just trying to eek out the last little bit of summer break by chillin'...nothing scheduled on the calendar, just trying to relax and enjoy. And if Michael wants me to walk him from his pool on the deck to his rockpit out in the yard and back to his little pool for the 7th time in one day, then that's exactly what we're gonna do!
2 comments:
HI!BUDDY!!!!
I love your new picture!!
I am sorry I haven't called you back, but I do check your blogg and talk to it every day! hee,hee. have a great day!!! kath
Kath-
...and I love that you read my blog!!
hugs to ya buddy!
Post a Comment