Wednesday, January 21, 2009

winter scenes

So I have this project I've been working on that involves a solitary tree out in the middle of a field. The project is to take a photo of this tree in each season. Well, it snowed a little bit early last week and after I got the boy on the bus, I loaded the dog in the car and headed out to my tree for its photoshoot.
There it is, my lonely little tree.

After taking pics of my tree, I went in search of some old snow-covered barns and other winter scenery. I have always enjoyed the first snow....but let it be known that the longer and colder the winter, the more I daydream of much warmer locales (my H.B. girls know what that's all about!).


Snow can be quiet and beautiful, fresh and fun....but only in the beginning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! your pics are wonderful!!!
Thank you for updating the blog! I love it!!!!!

From, you know who!!!