I actually don't have specific resolutions, more of guidelines and thoughts of things to do that are wondering around in my head; never written down or formalized. How do you handle your resolutions? In writing? Shared with someone? Kept private?
I'm going to make mine simple this year. To try to BE PRESENT. Be present in my life, as a mom, as a wife, in my family's lives, whatever activities we're doing, with my friends. Maybe another goal would be to SIMPLIFY. Simplify...everything. What a freeing concept.
What are your goals/resolutions for this year?
Oh, and Kath, I would've posted sooner...but I was really hoping to write a little sumthin' sumthin' about this food from the gods that you hand-delived to us on Christmas morning:
We're in love with them and there's nothing we can do about it....pure torture, I tell ya! xoxox
PS: Happy Birthday Gary!! :)
2 comments:
thank you buddy!!!! u r the best! sure missed your beautiful words! kath
p.s. Happy New Year!!!!!
Post a Comment