Spring has sprung and the weather has been gorgeous! Everything is growing and coming back to life. Time to have the windows wide open, do some yard work, kick my mulch addiction into gear and get my flowers from the local greenhouse. While mowing the other day, I counted 7 bird nests. Easy to guess what kind of birdies these eggs belong to:
I couldn't wait to get started planting and I purchased quite a few herbs (fresh herbs are so expensive at the store) a couple of weeks ago. I only had to bring them inside a couple of times because of frost and freeze warnings. We've already used the herbs in quite a few meals. There's something kinda cool about being able to open up the back door to pick fresh ingredients for dinner.
(cilantro, rosemary, sage, oregano, basil, a tomato plant, and green onions are around the corner)
Still working on cleaning and organizing my office space, but it's hard to make any progress with my mess maker around. :)
(Yes, that's the keyboard he ripped out of the computer, that almost fell off the desk--he has a thing for keyboards, carries them around the house.)
I've almost made enough money selling my precious goods on eBay to cover my CS4/CS5 Photoshop purchase-YEA!!! So all of the pics I've been posting since October have been SOOC (thank goodness for the "vivid" feature on my Nikon). I cannot wait until the software arrives!

1 comment:
Love the new pictures and blog!!!
were can I find your things on ebay??? may want to help fund your "new adiction" hee hee hee! kath
Post a Comment