Monday, September 14, 2009

hellooooooo

I am so glad you stopped by to read what's new with us. As most of you know, around here it's all about The Boy: what he's been up to, how much he's grown, what's new in his life, does he ever NOT smile (I heard that from some of you), etc. For the most part, he IS all smiles and silliness and very cuddly and an overall cool little dude - and I take lots of pictures then because it makes my heart happy...and because I'm a tad bit obsessed when I have a camera in my hand (work it, work it...the camera loooves you dahling...smile with your eyes...oooh that's fierce...okay, maybe I've been watching too much ANTM-hahaha!!).

To all my newbie readers out there: I'd LOVE to hear from you! :)

So I have been asked by quite a few people how to leave a comment...without signing up or joining a club or handing over your first born. And I'm with ya...I usually roll my eyes and exit out of whatever it was I was reading when I find out that I have to register as a user, when all I wanted to do was say HI or NICE PIC or YOU'RE FUNNY or THAT WAS WEIRD and then go on about my day. They (whoever "they" are) do not need to know about me and my information and I don't want you to have to go through that either.

So here is how you can leave me (and G and M) a little message in an easy, non-committal kind of way:
  1. At the bottom of each post, there is a link that says "comments". Click on it. Easy, right?

  2. Type a comment in the box under the words "leave your comment". Leave your name in the box after your comment, so I know who you are.

  3. Next, type in the miscellaneous letters you see in the word verification box. This is used to help prevent spam.

  4. Then, click the button that says "anonymous". So far, so good.

  5. Now you can either click on "publish your comment" button and your message will post to the blog. Or you can "preview" your comment, review/make changes, etc. and then "publish your comment".
That's it!

Easy-peasy, right?

I can't wait to hear from you, so send us some lovin'!!


And since a post isn't a post without a picture....
....the boy....watching Handy Manny before lunch Saturday afternoon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Pumpkin!!
I love the new pictures on the blogg!!! I hope you have a great time on your trip!!!! things have been crazy around here...too much to fit into this little box. I will call you soon! Give those "MEN" big smooches for me!!! kath