Friday, September 25, 2009

...you say it's your birthday...

...it's my birthday too yeah...

Well, yesterday was actually my birthday, and boy was it a good one! For starters, I got to go visit my sister in Washington last weekend (I'll definitely post more about that later - TONS of pics to go through first).
Gary brought home the yummiest cake from Buehler's yesterday and we had carry-out from Boston's. (Carry-out is so much easier for us with Michael).

Deee-lish, for sure!

Then I opened up the funnest (is that a word?) present from Gary....ahem....I mean, Michael.


It's a remote control for my camera! No more setting the timer and running crazily to make it into the shot. Although, using the timer has made for some pretty funny shots! Usually of my backside: either that's all you see as I'm running into the shot:
...or I'm falling on it. I've been...what's the term? Oh yeah, "ass over tea kettle" many o times. Here's one of Keni laughing at me on the ground. In my defense, Seattle is rainy and therefore the ground is slick, especially when running and trying to go around the bend of flowers - lesson learned.Which is one of the reasons why I'm usually not IN the photos.


This is such a cool little toy!!


(I deleted all the other crazy ninja poses I did with the remote...hahaha!). Happy birthday to me. Thanks boys! You rock my world! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was laughing WITH you...