Michael's last day of school was 2 weeks ago. Wow, summer break is really flying by!! Anyway, I wanted to do something special to thank his teacher and other important people in his school life. But because there are so many people that need to be thanked (it DOES take a village!!) I needed to be conscious of not breaking the bank at the same time. After talking with neighbors and friends to brainstorm ideas, I decided to give them a variety of homemade greeting cards. I put together 8 sets of 9 or so cards each and Michael gave them out on the last day of school. I think they turned out cute, and they were really fun to put together.
We also snuck in a gc to Starbuck's for Michael's primary teacher (love her!). I would love to hear about your gift ideas...tell me all about it in the comments! :)
We also snuck in a gc to Starbuck's for Michael's primary teacher (love her!). I would love to hear about your gift ideas...tell me all about it in the comments! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment