Wednesday, June 17, 2009

playing catch up

I have so, so much to blog about: our trip to Florida; Michael's bday; baseball; a trip to Cleveland (without the boy!!); more do-it-yourself home projects; Arty's surgery; my sister, brother-in-law and niece's visit; and a bunch of other stuff. We've just been so busy living and enjoying life, that there has been no time to write it all down. Sometimes I'm exhausted by it all, in a good way...because... "it's all good".

Hopefully, things will slow down a bit for me to catch up on all the projects and give me time to share it all with you. I know you can't live without these updates...have no fear, I had my camera with me for most of the events. Or maybe you should have fear because the camera's memory card is FULL - that's over 800 pictures (obviously, I don't shoot RAW)!! There will be lots of editing/deleting going on to whittle those down.

In the meantime, I'll be working on this:
Have I mentioned that I really don't enjoy folding and putting away laundry? Seriously embarrassing, but I'm just keepin' it real!

No comments: