Thursday, March 19, 2009

about town

I met my friend HB Loretta for lunch last week and we walked around town to snap some pics - it was such a nice day for a change.

First was lunch at Casa Fiesta, which helped in a small way to remind us of our trip to Puerta Vallarta a couple of years ago (those were good times!).


Then we stopped by the courthouse and the veteran's memorial.
We searched and searched for family names amongst the honorary memorial bricks with no luck. The final stop was Loretta's workplace...which also happens to be her church.


I love the beautiful colors of the stained glass. My pics don't do them justice - it was very dark inside and we didn't turn on the lights.


It was nice to get out for a taste of spring. I can't wait until the nice weather is here to stay for awhile.

No comments: