Friday, February 6, 2009

six more weeks of THIS???

Stupid groundhog. I don't think our gutters can handle six more weeks of winter.


Well, one person in our family won't mind the additional weeks of winter weather (hint: it's not me or Gary)!


I was practicing using white balance, so most of the snow is 'blown'. It's good to practice, practice, practice...it's the only way to get better. At least I'm off of auto mode now. :)
A local photographer drove by while we were out playing and snapped a few pics of us. You can check 'em out here (the pictures are DSC0033-43...they're also copyrighted, so I won't post them directly).

Also wanted to send Happy Birthday wishes out to grandma Carole. We hope you enjoy a wonderfully warm and sunny birthday in Florida. We miss you...already! Today is our first Friday without Game Night in many, many months (more like 2 years).

No comments: