
1. I love you for being such an amazing husband and dad.
2. I love you because you enjoy spending time with your family (lucky us!).
3. I love you because you are good at everything you do!
4. I love that you like to cook and you are good at it (of course)...and you never complain about what I make for dinner.
5. I love that you are very caring and passionate.
6. I love that you are my best friend...and that we can laugh and play together.
7. I love that you are so competitive and did I mention passionate?
8. I love that you love me for who I am (one whacky girl).
9. I love that you take such good care of our family.
10. I love that you are so hhhotttt (you're smokin' )!
11. I love that you made me the luckiest woman in the world.


Happy Anniversary, I love you!
1 comment:
I love this picture! Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has been 11 years!!! wow!
Kath
Post a Comment