Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to....ME!

Yippeee! It's my birthday today! I actually enjoy bdays because it's a day that everyone has to be nice to me (the diva that I am!). The fact that this bday is one with a zero hasn't really fazed me at all or made me feel old. That is, until I went to the GRACE event at church Saturday....and I was asked if I was Carole's sister-in-law (for those that don't know, Carole is my M-I-L). Then later that same day, I was asked if I was Carole's sister! While I was smiling politely through my teeth and starting to feel MORE than my age, Carole was getting quite a chuckle out of this. On the other hand, I think that both Carole and my mom really look waaay younger than they are...they are both SO COOL!


And since G came home from work carrying a bday cake from my favorite bakery, all is right in my world. Yummy!!


Oh yeah, it's definitely all right now (baby, it's all right now.....name that song/band).

No comments: