Saturday, September 10, 2011

buffalo chicken burgers...one of MY new favorites!

It's been awhile since I posted a recipe on here...heck, it's been awhile since I posted anything at all!  So I thought I'd try to get back to blogging by starting things off with a yummy, quick recipe I found on Tasty Kitchen.

This "burger" is very easy to make and so, so flavorful!!  Definitely one of our go to dinner ideas for sure!


Prep Time 
Cook Time 
Servings 4Difficulty Easy

Ingredients

  • 1 pound Ground Chicken
  • ½ teaspoons Salt
  • ½ teaspoons Pepper
  • ½ Tablespoons Italian Seasoning
  • ¼ cups Parmesan Cheese
  • ¼ cups Buffalo Wing Sauce Plus More For Drizzling (I used BW3's medium sauce for mine and a secret recipe sauce Gary gets from a golf buddy every year...his is really spicy)
  • 4 slices, Sharp Cheddar Cheese
  • 4 hamburger buns
  • ¼ cups Ranch Dressing (or bacon ranch dressing would be good too) for drizzling

Preparation Instructions

Preheat grill or skillet.
In a large bowl combine ground chicken, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, parmesan and buffalo wing sauce. Mix until just combined. Form into patties (they will be pretty "wet").
Grill or pan-fry patties until brown on both sides and cooked through, about 8-10 minutes. In the last 2 minutes, place 1/2 ounce of cheddar cheese on each burger. Place burgers on whole wheat buns and top with a drizzle of ranch and buffalo wing dressing.

The first time we had these, we ate them with corn-on-the-cob.  Celery and carrots would make a good side dish too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOOOOO HOOOOO!!! your blogging again!!! This one looks like a winner!!!! xoxoxo!