Wednesday, October 28, 2009

bowling

Well, I am mostly back to the land of the living after having a nasty infection for over a week. I still feel a little dizzy (dizzier???), but being on the mend is a good thing. Kath, I thought you'd enjoy that last post - hahaha!!

Last night was Michael's last night of bowling (Special Olympics) for the season and all the bowlers received this wonderfully creative award (thanks Robin!), as well as a coupon for a free game of bowling in the future (thanks Mr. Boggs!):


The night was one of Michael's best. He usually doesn't do well with lots of kid noise and people, but even though he kept his ears covered most of the night, we actually saw some smiles and he even cheered a couple of times. He likes to cover his mouth when he's laughing. He was really into watching all the balls hit the pins too. We'll take him back to bowl during the winter when it's not so crowded and we can bowl too. We like bowling...I'm not so good at it, but maybe Gary can get a third 300 game this season!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this picture. It makes me smile.